As one of the most important research universities of the country, the University of Pécs acts as a knowledge centre for innovation in the South Transdanubian Region.
In accordance with the proper interpretation of innovation, the task of the University also covers, beside basic research, the training of experts that have competence for innovation and enterprise management, including the provision of several services that support innovative projects.
The Technology Office at the University of Pécs has competence in performing following activities:
- The IP managers are providing administrative support for the Innovation Committee of the University and preparing examination of the novelty of intellectual products. Our IP and innovation managers prepare also pre-evaluations of the IP-s, on this basis the Innovation Committee could make its decision properly supported with information.
- Counseling in the field of innovation management and protection of industrial property
- Market potential examination of intellectual products
- Developing and managing the research product portfolio
- IP strategy development, consultations with researchers and patent agents
- R+D and utilization contracts