EURO PERSPECTIVES FOUNDATION is a non-governmental not-for-profit
organization registered in 2008 under the Bulgarian Law on Juridical
Persons with Non-profit Activities. EPF performs activities in general
interest and complies with the requirements of the EU for Public
The mission of the Foundation is: to foster sustainable development in Europe and to strengthen the European integration in the Western Balkans acting as a centre for training and education, information and experience exchange and policy-making initiatives.
The objectives of the Foundation are:
- Enhancing European Integration and guaranteeing the sustainability of the results of the integration process;
- Supporting the competent state authorities in formulating the state policy related to effective delivery of public services and implementation of European policies;
- Drawing expert potential for the development and implementation of successful practices for public and private investments;
- Development and implementation of models for successful partnerships;
- Promoting innovation and economic development to improve the competitiveness and employment throughout the European space;
- Improving public services in health care, education, science, culture, technology and public and social infrastructure;
- Contributing to environmental protection, sustainable use of natural resources and preventing risks;
- Enhancing sustainability and public visibility of protected areas;
- Improving mobility, sustainable territorial and information society accessibility;
- Promoting sustainable urban development;
- Development and affirmation of civil society;
- Protecting human rights, support for social integration and personal realization of man;
- Support of youth initiatives;
- Mobilising EU resources to address the global development gap.
EPF successfully implemented 7 projects transferring good practices in diverse fields such as energy efficiency, innovation support, risk mitigation, e-government, spatial data exchange, culture. Currently EPF is partner to 3 international projects funder by INTERREG IVC and SEE Programme. All projects have as central focus gathering of good practices in diverse areas from EU countries and work on national level with regional administrations or national structures to identify appropriate approaches for adaptation in Bulgaria. The first SEE project was in the field of addressing innovation and technology support for micro, small and medium sized companies and now the second SEE project develops further into evaluation of intangible assets of such companies.